Friday, September 29, 2006

Any ideas?

Today I got to get out of the house for a few hours...by MYSELF! (thanks to my sister-in-law who graciously watched Levi) I guess I had forgotten what it is like to not have anyone with me while I am shopping. Usually I am stuffing goldfish in someone's mouth or unwrapping a lollipop to keep a kid quiet while I frantically look-but keep moving so nothing gets grabbed by a sticky hand. All you moms out there know what I am talking about!

I found a few warm things for Vienna-as we leave next Thurs. The weather should be in the low 70's during the day and the 50's at night...can't wait for that! So, I am trying to get my ducks in a row to leave our children with my mom and friends (for almost 12 days) and was wondering if anyone had any creative suggestions on how to make it easier for the children and my mom.
Currently I have a "sticker" chart for morning and night and if they get both of their stickers for the day, then they also will receive a little something at the end of the day (ie. candy, bubble bath, new book etc.) So sad how they are just like me...motivated by treats!

Would love to hear if anyone else has any ideas!

No comments: