Friday, June 03, 2011

Painting Project and Flower Friday...

See these tiles with orange flowers...would not have been my choice, but we are renting our place, so they must stay

Enter in this 10 year old piece of Target furniture...
Levi wanted to be a big helper and paint, so I let him.  I figured that I didn't have much to lose.  He painted the entire thing (in his underwear, but I won't show you that part)

Here is the finished product...
Looks pretty good right? And the next time you take a trip to my bathroom and you see the orange toilet paper/magazine holder, may it bring a smile to your face knowing that my sweet 7 year old completed the task :)

and my Flower Friday

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! Go Levi! That looks great in there. My kids vacuumed and wiped down every surface in my kitchen and living room yesterday. They also "helped" me clean ALL of the windows in the car. With armor-all. :(