Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Croatia




As you can probably tell from the pictures, Croatia is beautiful. My time there was refreshing and encouraging...but it is good to be home...greeted with lots of hugs and kisses, a clean house with laundry put away and a hot meal! I love my husband!

He only had a few minor casualties while I was away...backwards underwear and pants on Levi not noticed until after he came home from school, rented DVD's placed on top of the van...oops! and a few pieces of moldy bread eaten by some of his classmates that he had over for dinner! A little mold never hurt anyone right?

6 comments:

Kim said...

Croatia looks beautiful! Glad you had a nice time. 16 days... :) Kim

Unknown said...

Oh, Stacey, I'm SO glad you're home. If I remember correctly, Brad preached in Croatia, didn't he, a number of year ago?
Love, Neena

tam.my said...

brad ich dacht du machst deine mummyrolle gut? das hoert sich aber nicht ganz so an? naja, maenner eben! nein nur ein joke.schoen stacey wider daheim zu wissen, es braucht ahlt doch eine weibliche hand =) hug

domandkat said...

Hi Brad,

What's this about a clean house and meals and stuff? You'll have my wife expecting the same treatment! Yikes....
Dominic

mccaigs5 said...

Um, I actually think that eating moldy bread can make you very ill, but don't tell Brad now! Glad you had a great time and nice homecoming! Love, LeeAnn

Marla and Rob said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one with a stellar husband. It wouldn't be fair to be the only one to experience such love and devotion. I'm glad that we share this blessing!! :) Thanks for your commments on our blog. I love to know that you're seeing the boys and able to watch them grow (and oh how they are!!). We'll post again soon. Love ya,

Marla:)