Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I should be wrapping the rest of my presents as I write this...but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of those folks we miss dearly during the Holiday Season!  It has been a busy few days getting Jeff and Jodie settled...but now they are moved into an apartment within walking distance from us, after just arriving 9 days ago.  We all are thrilled and have sensed that God had kept this place just for them! Photos will come once the dust settles, but it is great having them here for Christmas. So from our home to yours...wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and God's richest blessings for the New Year!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I'm in FL with my family for Christmas. So nice. I went to the beach today and thought of you guys. Thinking you probably went to the beach many times during previous Christmas' seasons. Love and Merry Christmas.

Kim said...

Merry Christmas!!!! We miss you and love you and we hope you have a great day. love,kim

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!