Thursday, September 03, 2009

"Is there sweet tea?"

This is what Levi asked me when they were serving drinks on our flight from Munich to Vienna. I hated to disappoint, but with a smile and a chuckle had to remind him that we were no longer in America.

We had a wonderful vacation with our family and made lots of new memories...that hopefully I will one day find the energy to share with you. For now, we have to catch up on e-mails, unpack, go school supply shopping, prune the "jungle" on our terrace and tackle all of the odds and ends that go undone while you are away on vacation.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

SO glad you're home safe. Miss you and sorry I MISSED you. sigh. (I hate typing that, but really that's how I feel , big huge sigh. poop.)

The Syvertsens said...

welcome back. hope it was restful and that the tasks now at hand are not too overwhelming.

Unknown said...

Glad you arrived home safe & sound. Hope you ease back in seemlessly!