Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge...

I have never been a part of a photo challenge...but I have always wanted to try it.  So even though I am starting a few days late... Here goes! (I am cheating a bit with using pictures I have already taken for these first 3 days)

Day 1~ Favorite Food
Without a doubt, one of my mom's favorite foods is peanut M&M's...just ask her how many she ate the day Luke was born :) Also, I am very thankful for my momma!

Day 2~ Smile
I love this photo so much that I put it in my header for my blog...I can't get enough of this little guy :)

Day 3~ Happiness
This just screams "Don't Worry, Be Happy" to me!

So, I might not post the photo here everyday, but I will to my Flickr acct and my photography blog

2 comments:

leslie.kidd said...

Stacey, I love the flower picture ... can you send that to me, please? :) Happy Friday to you!

Tricia said...

Levi's smile is fantastic! And that flower - Wow!