Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Prepping for the holidays...

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here already!  I have "started" Christmas shopping and even got our Christmas cards ordered...still, I feel the days are flying by as I try to prep for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and not fall too behind!


Yesterday, I posted this picture of Pumpkin Squares on my Instagram account (I am viennahunters if you want to follow me) and a few of you said you wanted the recipe...so HERE it is!  It is one of my favorite things to make for Thanksgiving (and way better than plain ol pumpkin pie)

Here are some other recipes that I like to make for Thanksgiving as well...
Sweet Potato Casserole, Aunt Cheryl's Wine Cranberry Mold, and Chocolate- Pecan Pie

What are some of your favorite recipes for Thanksgiving?  Do Share! :)




3 comments:

~Mrs. Hughes said...

ooooh wow! Yum! So going to look that recipe up!! my mouth is watering over here!

~Mrs. Hughes said...

YUMMO!!! I gotta look that one up now... mouth is watering

leslie.kidd said...

Those pumpkin squares are soooo good! I could have eaten the whole thing ... thanx for sharing! :)