Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Break...

Our Spring Break didn't feel much like "Spring"-in fact, we had a few days of snow, but that didn't stop us from bringing some spring into the house... tulips from Hofer bring me much joy ;)


Our Maundy Thursday service was a lovely evening of prayer and reflection...

and our Easter service was a true celebration of the Risen Christ!  I am so thankful for the people He has brought to NCW...

Our days over break were pretty low key- usually spent with friends...
playing in the park

having fun at Bogi park

playing competitive games of Monopoly City

and trying out some new recipes... these are Chocolate chocolate chip cookies with chopped up Reese's peanut butter cups.  I found the recipe HERE and I just chopped up about 1 cup of the peanut butter cups and I added about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the dough




No comments: