Monday, September 02, 2013

Meal Planning...

Classic Chicken and Dumplings recipe from Real Simple

Now that school is back in session, I am trying to be more organized!  Do you plan your menus for the week?  I try to, and when I do, I save time, money and energy.

*I just write my menu for the week out on a sheet of paper, but check THIS out!
*You can find all sorts of meal planning ideas HERE
*I found THIS helpful too.
*And have you heard about One tsp.com?  It is an easy way to store your recipes in one place.  (Thanks for the tip Jutta)

Please feel free to share any helpful hints you have with meal planning too!


2 comments:

melissa said...

Oooh, I love that Menu Planning Board! Maybe someday down the road I would make something like that.... Until then I love the meal planner/grocery list on one page from The Project Girl. I've been using it for years now!
http://www.theprojectgirl.com/2009/01/19/menu-planning-form-free-download/

leslie.kidd said...

I can't wait to try out one tsp.com! Looks neat! I want to get better at planning out my meals for the week. I think I have some cute little printables, just haven't printed them in a while. A picture frame would also be a cool weekly menu board. Or a chalkboard ... hey I have one in my hall ... maybe I could use that! :)