Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Juggling...

I feel like we are juggling quite a bit right now...the balls being family, team life, interns and school.

I know those of you who read this blog, also pray for us...so below are my requests.

*As I write this, Brad is studying for a final that he has tomorrow. It is in German, which is an added challenge at the graduate level. Please pray for him.

*Abby has picked up yet another virus and has been vomiting all day. Please pray for her.

*Our interns have hit the ground running... exploring the city, beginning their German
lessons, meeting with Jodie and I for discipling and helping to paint our facility.

They are sweet girls, with hearts ready to serve. One important lesson they have already learned is to be flexible, as their schedule has already been changed and we will be receiving 2 more interns on Friday.

Yep- you read that right. A total of 6 girls will now be interning with us. I will share more about this once I know all of the details. We are however, excited that Grace and Nicole will be joining us! Please just pray for our team, that we would be able to love all of these young women well this summer.

So, there you have it...a description of some of the balls we have up in the air. We need your prayers and the mercy of our gracious God to get us through the days ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, yes. Love you, Neena