Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He has given her a love...

Our kiddos didn't get to choose the lifestyle of living overseas...and although we feel there are many benefits to living in another culture, we also have had to watch our kids struggle time and time again with the many differences. We pray a lot for our kids and often a prayer that is spoken, is that they would have a love for the country of Austria and a heart for its people.

So yesterday when Abby came home from school, she said how they had been learning about flags...the American flag, the Austrian flag and the British flag. She was all excited to draw them for me and put them up on her bedroom door.


In addition to the flags, she also made a sign stating "these are my family's"...

I think God is answering our prayers...and He has given her a love...

2 comments:

domandkat said...

Sweet!

I'm also glad that Austria's flag is easier to draw than the US one because that one is flat out difficult!

I know that there is MUCH more to love about Austria that - and I'm sure she already has a long list of those already...starting with a few friends maybe???

Unknown said...

This makes me happy. :)