Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy weekend...

Thanks for your prayers. We are doing much better.
Sorry for my little melt-down. I realize in the grand scheme of the events in Haiti, I really have nothing to complain about. :)

Brad presented his project for University and turned in our visa paperwork. Luke went back to school today and I am up and about disinfecting everything I can. We all are excited that Memoo arrives on Monday!

Now onto our plans for the weekend...

*more rest
*more laundry
*finish reading Scared, by Tom Davis


* more snuggling with Milka pooch
* continue catching up on Thank You notes
* whip one of these up (except that I can't sew)

*playing checkers with Luke (even though he will most likely beat me)
*watching American Idol with Abby girl
*making some waffles to celebrate the boys' birthdays
*going to worship at New City Wien

*and tickling Levi...because I love his little laugh!

Happy Weekend to you~

4 comments:

Mili and Ted Cook said...

Oh, I'm makin' me some of those birds!

Brad & Stacey said...

Mili-
Aren't they cute? You can make me one too...cause I really don't know how to sew! :)

Alisha said...

I've been wanting to read Scared. I downloaded a copy of the book when it was first available, but I don't really like reading on my computer. I obviously need an e-reader. :)

Brad & Stacey said...

Alisha-
It is a really powerful and good book. How is life with your new sweet baby girl? Are you back in Vienna yet?