Friday, January 08, 2010

What to do when you have the flu...

The past 2 days, Brad and I have felt pretty crummy. We think we have some sort of flu. A flu that has left us so achy that it has been hard to walk.
So I haven't been walking.

Instead, I have been in my bed reviewing crafts that I had previously bookmarked...hopeful that when my mom comes for a visit at the end of this month, we will be
*making some of these

* our own version of these soaps- http://www.alphamom.com/holiday/2008/12/snowglobe_soap_1.php

*and maybe even some of these... http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/05/diy-project-cardboard-stampede-w-ann-wood.html

(mr. linky isn't working so hot right now, maybe he has the flu too)

1 comment:

Mark Dossett said...

Hey Brad and Stacey! I'm gonna tip toe into this whole Blog craziness and say hi. Maybe if i get over some of my inhibitions i will write some "deep" stuff about life and ultimate reality. For now i just want to let you know that Karen and I wish we could be in Vienna and see up close and personal what is going on wity y'all and the people you serve and serve with. Hope it is a great start to the year , flu or not.