Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pity Party is over...

While in bed these past few days, I sort of had a pity party and lots of time to browse the web...here is a bit of what I did

Listened:: to several episodes of This American Life

Watched:: Food Revolution with Jamie Oliver
( I had heard a lot of things about this...but watching it was a bit shocking!) 

Wished:: I was back on vacation in Naples

Craved:: Sausage Pancakes 
(how ironic after watching Food Revolution!)

Snuggled:: a lot with Milka Pooch
Ordered:: delicious Chinese food from New Point Restaurant


Found::  some new dessert recipes

was Inspired:: by this photo wall

and this made me smile :)

Thankfully,  I am on the mend now with the help of antibiotics, lots of rest and prayers from good buddies.  Thank you all for your sweet comments, phone calls and help!

No comments: