Friday, March 02, 2012

Glimpses of Spring...

(taken last weekend on my i-phone)

Today was gorgeous!  I opened my windows and gave our apartment a good cleaning. Next week I think I will do some deep Spring cleaning... HERE and HERE are some good references for how to purge!

Tomorrow I am hosting a baby shower for a dear friend, so it gives me an excuse to have flowers all over the house :) I am also making a yummy pasta salad with chicken, celery, onions, craisins and poppy seed dressing.



Just the simple change in weather is making me love all things that feel "remote-ly springlike"...
like flowers, my newly painted blue door



and a bird picture painted by Abby-girl!  So cute and Springy.


**********************************************************************************
Also, today is our niece's 16th Birthday!  Watch out Florida drivers :)

(Here she is at Christmas re-enacting a "Home Alone" scene with Levi)
Happy Birthday Elisabeth!

No comments: