Sunday, April 06, 2008

Schwarz...

Since living in Wien, I sort of like to pretend I am a photographer. Maybe an outlet since I can't seem to express myself in German or maybe just a way to capture the beautiful sites we are seeing almost daily...whatever the case, I am "shot" happy and on Mondays I am going to try for the next few weeks to share some of my shots...grouping them by colors. I am starting with black or schwarz in German. Maybe in a few weeks you might even learn your colors...auf Deutsch!
















7 comments:

domandkat said...

Love the photos! I esp. like the blurry one with the cello player. Maybe I'm biased (cello players are)...maybe it's Monday morning and the world still seems a blur to me...maybe it's both!

Strouthion said...

Really liked the first and last one. I've started playing more with still life subjects and have been enjoying it. Keep it up!! :)

Jeanne Damoff said...

Nice shots! You have a good eye.

Alisha said...

These are really nice photos! And I like the idea of a color scheme.

melissa said...

you really do a great job with photography! Can I hire you? :)

Joe and Amy said...

Do I even need to say it....SCHWARZ!

Wesley said...

These are beautiful! love, Wes