Saturday, July 05, 2008

Recovering...



Yesterday we did head to the Spanish Riding School where the Lipizzan Stallions perform, but I must admit that the link I posted was way more impressive than what we got to see.  Actually, the REAL deal stallions are on vacation...no, I 'm not joking, so we got to see some of the trainees...the up and comings!  Don't get me wrong, it was still impressive (and less expensive) and fun to watch these beautiful horses prance around and interact with one another. 
Here is Abby dreaming big dreams I am sure, as she watches the show.


Our 4th evening was spent with our friends, the Baileys and we had our share of hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, baked beans, watermelon and apple pie.  We even ate some s'mores just for good measure!  (Hence the title, recovering...from all we ate!)
freedom, family, food and the fellowship of new friends!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I had a big coffe table picture book when I was a kid about those horses and have always wanted to see them. Sooo jealous!

SomeOne said...

They vacationed to Atlanta, and the four oldest + Mark got to see them perform at the Renaissance Festival! However, you just can't beat the beautiful arena in Vienna. Wow.

Thanks for those pictues!