Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Views from vacation...

Hallstatt is one of those places wherever you look you see beauty...
I loved the view when I looked out of my room window...
Abby loved the view from the diving board...
the steeple that watches over the city...
little legs freshly dipped in the icy cold water...
surrounded by mountains and nestled on a lake...
flowers displayed in many quaint ways...
the billowing clouds reflect in an old barn window...
there are so many ways to enjoy the view...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, either Brad's grown a third arm... or... Luke's running the boat! I tried to get that view but MY camera wasn't fast enough. ;o)
Love, Neena

Jeanne Damoff said...

What a gorgeous place!

Hey, Stacey! I hope all is well with you. I've been stopping by your blog regularly and keeping up with your adventures--I just don't always post comments. Thanks for sharing your photos and stories. I love them!

Love, Jeanne

Kim said...

Your pictures are amazing! That place is going on our list of places to go when we come back for a visit! :) Let's talk soon. love, kim

The Crazy Lady said...

Great pictures!!!

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I love those pictures.... Abby is getting so tall! I remember when she was so chubby and small...Looks like a perfect place to relax. I'm glad your moms could be there with you.

Wesley said...

Love these pics! That place looks like a little taste of heaven.
love, Wes

Mary Porter said...

These pictures don't compare to the beauty of this village. It's an amazing place to be! It's more beautiful and amazing and a very small community to be cherished! Like the kids said, "It's like being in heaven!"