There are lots of little things to be thankful for everyday, I just usually don't have the time to keep up with blogging about all of them. Here is my second attempt to find "grace in small things".
1. It seems as though every time we have a visitor it takes a week or two to get our routine back. Not a complaint, just a fact. So, basically this week we were trying to get back in the groove of life. That "groove" this week also involved cleaning, purging and organizing. Thankfully, I have a helper when it comes to organizing! Here is Abby going through the markers and purging those that didn't work anymore.
2. Many of our friends sent American goodies with my mom when she came, and also back with Brad. We have enjoyed brownies from a box and Cracker Barrel pancake mix just to name a few things. The kiddos have also really enjoyed their new hats from Jason and Shannon! A big thank you to EVERYONE who sent goodies!
3. The organizer also was busy learning how to blow bubbles this week.
4. This afternoon we shared a true "Austrian" meal with friends...complete with yummy Suppe, Schweinsbraten, Kraut and Knödel.
5. And last but not least, we did get to see the sun this week. Only for a few short times, but it gave us hope that Spring is on it's way.