Thursday, April 16, 2009

We have ourselves a toddler...

Our sweet Milka Pooch is now 7 months old...which means she's entered the "toddler phase"
and has her nose into everything...literally!


She finally has figured out how to fully use her legs and has found them quite useful...especially when the dishwasher is open...only with dirty dishes of course!

Here she is pouting, as she sits by the door and waits for the kiddos to come home from school...
Brad and I are no longer "good enough" :)

And here she is getting a bath from Luke, after she decided to eat a glow stick and then throw up on herself... oh, the joys of toddlerhood

And like any good toddler...she "crashes" hard at the end of the day! We love our Milka pooch-even if she does keep us on our toes!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I think I might love her!

Kim said...

She is so adorable! :) Kim

Wesley said...

Did her throw up glow?

Brad & Stacey said...

Why yes actually it did...but I thought a picture of it might be a little over the top;)

Marla and Rob said...

Ahh, yes, the joys of toddlerhood are many, and constant. Although, I think in this house, it's me - the mommy- who crashes at the end of the day:). But like the song says - it won't be like this for long, and it is a fun time:). It may not be exactly the same with a puppy, but I'm sure you can relate:). Love ya!!

Check out the song at:
www.cmt.com/videos/darius-rucker/336930/it-wont-be-like-this-for-long.jhtml (sorry, I couldn't figure out how to get it to link on a comments page:(.