Thursday, March 25, 2010

Florida bound...


Tomorrow we leave VERY early for a week long trip to Florida. We all are so excited to see our family and spend some time just lounging in the sun :)

It is pretty doubtful that I will update the blog while we are away, but I will continue my Project 365

The picture above:: Levi brought this home from school today and wanted to bring it on the airplane to give to the Glam-grams, I explained that we couldn't take it with us and said we would post a picture instead...he's a pretty sweet kiddo!

3 comments:

Mary Porter said...

Awwwwe! Thanks Levi for thinking of us! Weed rather have your hugs and sweet kisses! Can't wait to hold you in my arms! Love you!
MeMoo :)

Unknown said...

So who's your FarEast friend?

Mary Porter said...

I love you! :)