Friday, March 12, 2010

Hodge Podge

As Levi said in the car this morning on the way to school..."this has been the fastest week ever"!

*It has been full of normal life... breakfast dates with friends, horseback riding lessons, grocery shopping, laundry and homework (it is just so nice to everyone healthy)

*Our English Cafe was lots of fun and we had a good turnout...we will meet again for the next 2 Tuesdays in March

*Brad started a new class for his Doctoral studies that meets on Thursday evenings

*I signed up for a new German class that will begin in April...ugh

*and today we head out to the mountains for a retreat with folks from church!

A fun, full week. :)

Have a great weekend, and if you have time you should make these brownies! (and be sure to add some frosting too)

2 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

I have a love/hate relationship with all of the recipes you post!! They always end up being some of my favourite recipes, but when I am more than 50lbs my normal weight the last thing I need to be doing is baking!!!! But until baby comes I have some free time...and those brownies look good and easy:) Hope you guys had a great weekend away! Love to you all and glad that everyone is back to normal health!

Shannon said...

Love the skiing pics. looks like such fun ... especially the inside playing cards pictures :)