Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here we go again...

Lindsay and I started a new German class at Uni Wien this morning. Our class was made up of 11 nationalities! I like that the teacher has a good sense of humor and likes to share tid-bits about Vienna.

Today she shared with us that the "Schweizerhaus" at the Prater, has some of the best beer and Eisbein (die Stelze) in all of Vienna and she told us about a festival that will take place this weekend at the Rathaus. How fun is that!

Now if she can only get me speaking in full sentences...

2 comments:

domandkat said...

OK. Let's see. I think if you have class with some of that pork and beer, you could speak some very long sentences! I sure would be inspired :-)

You can do it Stacey!

Shannon said...

I love how there's at least one huge beer in almost every picture!!!