Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Luke's dream house...

Luke often uses my computer to do his homework, and last night when I saw this I got a good chuckle...

"My dream house has 40 rooms and that it would be 5 stories high. In the second floor there would be a big green house that has all different kinds of flowers and exotic plants, such as Venus fly traps. Next to the green house there would be a big swimming pool with a long slide and other fun things. On the left side of the pool there would be a whirlpool and on the right side of the pool there would be a hot tub. On the first floor right when you walk in the door you see a beautiful living room. In the living room there would be a giant TV. Under the TV there would be a cabinet full with cds. On the right side of the cabinet there would be a large shelf with a lot of books on it. In front of the TV there would be a couch with a lot of fat pillows".

I want to know, who is going to clean those 40 rooms?
and I bet he would want some of these in his kitchen:)

2 comments:

Mary Porter said...

Luke,
Can I come live with you? Your dream house sounds amazing! I love you! MeMoo :)

Shannon said...

Have you made those pop tarts? They look awesome! But a lot of work...