Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Remembering...

This morning I hosted a breakfast at our place so a few of us moms could plan/talk about starting a moms group. It has been exciting to watch a "baby boom" occur at our young church! As I watched the babies playing on my kitchen floor, I remembered how sweet it was when my own babies were playing on my floor with their little buddies...

Now our kiddos have Facebook accounts, are trying out for soccer and writing sentences using their spelling words.  How fast time flies!  Unfortunately, is hard to remember that when you are sleep deprived and barely have enough time to shower, let alone put on make-up.  I remember how special "my" group of girls were in those first few weeks, months and years of parenting. They encouraged me, prayed for me, laughed with me, cried with me and gave me sound parenting advice!  My prayer for this new group of moms is that they too will feel a special bond with one another~ the sweet bond of motherhood.



1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

I cherish those days and our friendship. I miss you in many ways.