Monday, March 26, 2007

Cravings...

I am a woman of cravings...just ask my husband. Sometimes I crave sweet things...sometimes savory things, but frequently I crave something! I came across an article a few weeks back in our Miami Herald about Todd Wilbur. He is the author of Top Secret Restuarant Recipes. He has discovered the secret ingredients for the Olive Garden Salad Dressing, Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits...this list goes on and on. Anyway, if you are craving a little something and don't want to go out, you can check out his website at www.topsecretrecipes.com
(Some of the recipes are free, while others you can download for 79 cents a recipe) On Mondays he posts a brand-new recipe for FREE.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the tip. :) Kim

Shannon said...

I'm going to look at this right now! So cool!

Laura said...

Love, Love, Love this website! Thanks!!

Laura said...

I just went to the website! They are doing a segment on GMA tomorrow! Just thought you might want to know!

3/28/2007
"Good Morning America" ABC-TV - Chris Cuomo taste tests several clones of famous dishes from Todd Wilbur's latest book.