Friday, May 18, 2007

Keep Breathing...

Who saw the season finale of Grey's Anatomy? Who heard the haunting song played over and over again..."Keep breathing"? Who felt like the wind got knocked out of them as they watched all of the twisted endings that you weren't expecting?

This journey to Vienna has been full of twists and turns...some good and some bad...some days it feels like all I can concentrate on is breathing.

Thankfully when I have one of those days...my Heavenly Father is more than willing to carry my burdens and breath new life into my weak and fragile body.

I don't know the ending of this journey for us...some days I would like to. It is an adventure we are just beginning. Daily learning to trust that His mercies are new every morning..and that through this process He is refining us...refining us to look more like Christ.

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I am doing a new thing:
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert...
to give drink to my chosen people,
the people whom I formed for myself
that they may declare my praise.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I had an amazing weekend that I'll never forget! So glad we could have that time together. :) Kim

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys as He leads you onto the next step
Many blessings