Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Tooth Fairy is coming tonight!



For months, Abby's 2 front teeth have been loose. She has been trying to hold out and wait until her Grandma Memoo comes to Vienna in January, but she just couldn't wait any longer! Memoo has pulled out many of the kids loose teeth [Click HERE for proof!], so it is sort of a tradition on our family. Abby's other front tooth is still pretty loose, so hopefully Memoo can have a crack at that one!

Here is Abby admiring her "new look" in the mirror! And to think that school pictures were this morning...too bad!

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Aww...so cute!! Maybe Memoo can get out Samuel's first loose tooth when she comes to baby-sit!! (It is his first one and is barely budging, but loose nonetheless!)

Oh, I LOVE the slideshow on the side! How did you do that???? It is making me cry!! (Not because that is such an ugly picture of me :)

Missing you!
Amy

Unknown said...

The double image of the missing tooth is priceless! Hold on, AbbyGirl, to that second tooth... only 56 more days! MeMoo was just talkin' 'bout your tooth this morning! Love, Neena

tam.my said...

hey abby, it looks great!I like it, I wish I could also lose one more tooth!
tell me is the austrian tooth fairy more generous then the amerikan tooth fairy? hug tammy