Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vienna Christmas Markets

Four days of straight snow and an abundance of Christmas markets is ushering us into seasonal life here in Austria. The markets are a great place to take in the sites, smells and tastes of the holidays. Lots of yummy treats, punches and great gift ideas. Just make sure to wear warm shoes and socks, as it gets really cold walking around!

Joanna, Abby and I



Das Rathaus (City Hall)


Beautiful and breakable...


Joanna couldn't resist



Abby and Brad couldn't resist the cotton candy either

2 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

Looks like such fun! It's in the 70's here this week! Crazy! I want to catch up, but this is the first minute of I had! Soon, I promise! Thank you so much for your call!

Unknown said...

Sorry, but I just HAVE to make 2 comments... first, Abby's so cute with only her two empty gum spots showing... and, pardon me, but "eat your heart out, Hugh Stockton!"