Monday, December 17, 2007

A BIG chicken...

Tomorrow I go to get my first haircut and color since we left Florida the end of May. Pretty sad I know, but I am a BIG chicken. I have been trying to memorize words like stutzen, which means to trim and klein, which is small and ein bisschen, which is just a little bit! I have heard from a few folks around here that the hairstylists don't always listen to what you are telling them... and if I think about it, I have had that experience in the States too...like when I came home with a cut like this...

Anyway, tomorrow I will be armed with pictures of cuts and colors I like, words that should be helpful and a friend who speaks fluent German! There shouldn't be any problems right? Stay tuned...if I am happy, I will post pictures...and if it is really bad I probably will too!:)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOL!! Love the picture of the haircut you came home with in the States! :)

Will be praying for a fun, successful trip to the salon! :)

Wesley said...

Yikes! It's hard enough to communicate with hair stylists when they speak English. Glad you have a friend going with you. Can't wait to see the result!
love, Wes

Amy Ross said...

C'mon!!! Don't leave us hanging...post a picture!!!