Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Late...Very Late!

So Abby started puking her guts out last night and literally just stopped about an hour ago...my day has consisted of laying next to her ALL day, getting her ice cold wash cloths (like Memoo did) for her forehead, reading stories, holding hair back and crushing ice cubes! I really wouldn't have wanted to do anything else than comfort my dear, sweet daughter...but please know this year that gifts and cards from the Hunter family will be LATE...VERY LATE!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Abby!! By the way, I love your new haircut! Hope Abby is feeling better soon. love,kim

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I will pray everyone else remains healthy...
Love ya!
Amy

domandkat said...

Love the cut and color, hope Abby is feeling loads better.

As to cards, Dom's family is here and Mum asked me this morning if I was worried that my cards wouldn't reach people in time for Christmas. I replied that merely sending them BEFORE Christmas was amazing enough! Mine usually arrive sometime after New Year!

Hope you enjoy yours!

Kat