Friday, September 26, 2008

Home sweet home

For those who have been praying for Luke, he made it home safe and sound this morning from his school trip. With all the activities--hiking to the top of a snow-capped mountain, visiting farms, indoor & outdoor playgrounds, Yu-Gi-Oh games with friends, and disco dancing (you read that correctly)--seems like there wasn't much time for optional activities like showering. No biggie. At least he had a great time, made deeper friendships, and didn't forget too many things! It's so good to have Luke home. Thanks for praying.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooohhh! Our sweet guy is back home! Love you, Luke. Rub-a-dub-dub. Ask MeMoo & Aunt Karen about THAT one. ;o}

Rachel said...

Hey Stacey-
Glad Luke made it home safely.

You wanted to know how I kept tabs on my blogs go to www.google.com/reader
Since you have a blogger account you already are set up with Google it is the same password. You just copy and paste the URL addresses of all your favorite blogs. Then it will bump the new posts to the top and even let you see which ones you have already read. Then you can just read them on the Google site or you can import Google reader to your blog page.

To import Google Reader onto your blog
-click customize on your blog page
-Click add gadget
-click bloglist
-Click add a blog to your list and -choose import subscriptions from Google Reader

I love it saves so much time clicking over to so many blogs to see if they have updated lately.
Enjoy!
Rachel

Amy Ross said...

Showering is overrated...as I still haven't showered today :)

Glad Luke is home.

And, thanks Rachel for the info. above! I will have to try that too!

Shannon said...

Ahhh, I remember when my parents picked me up from a week of Girl Scout camp in Coconut Grove to drive to Daytona for vacation... and had to go the entire way with the windows down because I hadn't showered AT ALL the whole week!!! (In my defense, I had a brand-new perm and was scared that if I got it wet it would fall out...!) :)