Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Smiths are here!

Jason, Shannon, Coleman and Rowan arrived safe and sound last night! Today we had a great time catching up at the zoo, in between taking someone to the bathroom, breaking up wrestling matches and trying to remove Abby from Rowan's hip. Abby's new nickname is "the barnacle", as she is literally attached to Rowan. Speaking of attached, this was the only picture I got before my camera battery died...
Jason with Coleman on a "leash" ;) Too funny!



Line of the day: "Well, it is intended for hippos!" Said by Shannon after Luke inadvertently touched a live shock wire at the hippo exhibit while Brad was holding onto him. (Brad had commented that this shock was way more intense than sticking your finger into a light socket.)

4 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I know that you are having such a wonderful time together!!!! I am praying that the visit is full of laughs and great memories... but I have to admit, I am very jealous! I can't wait until it is our turn to hang out in Austria with the Hunters...and hang out here in Florida with the Smiths! Love you guys.
P.S. Samuel wanted me to tell Brad that he is sorry about ND losing all these games (those are HIS words.)

Kim said...

I hope you guys have a great time together!! We'll make sure to bring Ethan's leash to Austria too. hahaha! love,kim

mccaigs5 said...

I totally need one of those for Parker! (The leash AND the live wire! :))

PS, Stacey-how do I make so that my blog does not allow anonymous comments?

Laura said...

Have a great visit! Ya'll are probably out now for dinner!