Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Power in weakness...

Our kids love to "clean". Abby usually helps with bathrooms, Luke does garbage and dusts and Levi gets mirrors and whatever else he can get his hands into. As much as I love that they are helping, it is sometimes much more work than if I would just do it myself! Sometimes they even make more of a mess!

As I was watching Levi smear, I mean "clean" the mirrors, I thought about how God uses us in spite of our weaknesses and how even when we make a mess of things He loves and adores us.
Today I am praising Him for that promise!

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "my grace is sufficient for you for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

1 comment:

Marla and Rob said...

Thank you for the timely reminder. I needed to be told that when I feel weak and unworthy of the task at hand, he will provide my strength. Love ya, Marla