Friday, February 08, 2008

Ultimate Grater...

I could tell you about how Brad and I picked up our visas, applied for our drivers licenses, or how our parent teacher meeting for Abby went. Or I could write about how Brad is out shopping for the perfect (automatic) car for our clan with Levi or how I am about to walk out the door for some pottery painting with some friends...

but instead for some reason I'd rather tell you about the "ultimate grater" that my sister-in-law sent me! It is made by Kitchen Aid and I love it! It is the perfect size for small helper hands.

Then the container holds all of the cheese or whatever you just grated!
And last, but certainly not least...it comes with a lid. No more cheese wrapped in aluminum foil that turns green by the time you find it again! Doesn't this info just make your Friday?

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I am going to run out to Target and get myself one!

Pottery painting with friends?! I don't even do that! I am soooooo glad you have made some great friends!

Unknown said...

Guess I'll have to tear up MeMoo's "Want List for Stacey."

tam.my said...

you should wrap the cheese in wet towel or a paper instead of a aluminum foil, or a zipper!kiss