Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back, but not for long...

Blogger is having a few issues right now with loading my photos...which is just as well, as I don't have the time (or energy) to figure out which pictures to put up. We had a wonderful time in Innsbruck with Rick, Dede and the kids, and tomorrow the Glam Grams arrive. They are only in Vienna one day before we take off again for our World Harvest Team Leader's Retreat at Schloss Mittersill, in central Austria. I hope to get some photos up when we return!



The only photo that would load...ice skating in Innsbruck

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm sorry I missed your call yesterday! I will try to call you tomorrow so we can sing a happy birthday to each other early, but I wont' keep you since the Glam Grams will be there!!! Yay! I know how excited you all are to see each other. I hope it's a great time. love, Kim