Friday, January 18, 2008

What to wear?

On Wednesday,  we got an invitation from our neighbors to attend one of these.  You might be saying to yourself...how lovely, that is a once and a lifetime event etc... but all I can think about is what the heck am I going to wear?  And how am I going to find something in just 3 days? 

So this afternoon I am heading to the 1st District, where all of the fancy shops are, to try and find something that fits, doesn't stand out and fits in my price range! Ha!  Wish me luck...and stay tuned.  This is going to be quite an adventure!


7 comments:

melissa said...

Hey Stacey - how fun! You might want to check with Greta - she & her husband went to a ball last year. There's also a store along Mariahilferstrasse that specializes in ball dresses. There's also nice second hand stores that sell dresses that have been worn just once.
Have fun shopping!

The Crazy Lady said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Kim said...

Wow! Does Brad still have that Prince Charming costume he wore in high school? :) Have fun shopping!! love,Kim

Joe and Amy said...

What am I going to wear is a good questions, but what about "I have to dance HOW?" What a cool experience! Can't wait to see pictures!

Hunter said...

Who says I'm dancin?

Unknown said...

Just remember that I offered to send you the dress I wore 20 y'ars ago! ;o)

tam.my said...

oh stacey I don't wanna be in your skin. I needed three weeks to find my dress.(only a long simple black one) and after wore it three times I want to have a new one.have a grat date this evening.and don't forget the camera.and brad not wear your wristwatch!!that's a offen violate to the label. (I hope I wrote it right)