Friday, January 25, 2008

Start your day off right...

Our family is a big fan of protein in the morning! We used to fry up the Ol' Jimmy Dean...but I can't find it over here (even though there are more wursts than you can imagine) When you travel throughout Austria, often a hard or soft boiled egg will be on your menu for breakfast. Our kids have really grown to love these little guys! I even splurged on some egg-cups so I could make Neena proud with my presentation! :)

In case you don't know how to make a soft-boiled egg...here is a video.
It "cracked" me up! Hee Hee

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Sadly, I needed that video! I seem to always over cook my egg and I get a hard boiled instead!

Unknown said...

Sounds good to ME! Also,before you remove the egg with the slotted spoon, lay out a paper towel on which to drain the egg-filled, water-soaked spoon. Really, MeMoo would prefer HARD-boiled ones.
Love, Neena