Sunday, January 27, 2008

Could be a long week...

I'm trying to be optimistic..but when Levi started throwing up last night and Luke was having problems with the other end...I had to think (and laugh) that this could be a long week! It is 7:25 am and Daddy is on the way to his conference....Levi has already played Play-Doh and is asking "What are we going to do now momma?" Here we go...

I'm stating the obvious here, but keep praying!:)

P.S. Fortunately for me, Brad is bringing a BIG supply of this and this when he comes back!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I am praying for your family. Nancy Hughes

domandkat said...

Kathryn and I are praying for all of you this week! In chilly Chesapeake, VA

domandkat said...

We use Juice Plus! And do you realize that one of our pastors is going to be at the same conference that Brad is?

As Dom said, we will be praying for you - and in all your spare time (HA!) you can check out our blog.

Happy birthday to Levi and Luke too! So when's yours?

tam.my said...

hey stacey you can buy juice plus also in autria, (I know I say that about everything) but my dad and oma are useing them. and if I'm not wrong my aunt in upperaustria, bad goisern, sell that stuff.but I can ask if you want. so don't give up we/I think and pray about you. hug