Friday, October 24, 2008

7 Things...

My friend Marla tagged me...

She wants me to tell you 7 random things that you may not know about me...here goes

1. I don't like walking barefoot...ever.

2. I always over pack for trips.

3. My dad is a pig farmer in Iowa.

4. I used to sing in talent shows and weddings. (yep, thinking about it makes me laugh too!)

5. My husband says I am a "super-smeller" and a "super taster". Which basically means I can smell and taste what most people can't!

6. If I tried hard enough I could most likely remember ALL of the lyrics to Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits album.

7. The flavor of our wedding cake...carrot with cream cheese icing.


I will spare my friends from "tagging", but if you want to let me know 7 random things I don't know about you...then feel free!

No comments: