Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Favorites-Things I use on a daily basis (or almost)


1.  Some refer to it as the "sweet nectar of life" and I would have to agree.  My day is best started with an icy cold Diet Coke...or Cola Light as they are referred to in Austria.


2.  Learning German is still getting the best of me...but I am enjoying these picture books.  Yep, I am admitting it, the books that my 4 year old uses are really helping this old mom learn a few things!


3.  the Dishwasher-  This will be the last picture you will see of this little guy, as a brand spankin, new one arrives this afternoon.  I am giddy with delight!


5. Olivia Saves the Circus- Sometimes we read this book 2 or 3 times a day...:)

6.  My water boiler thingie- Now that it is cooler outside, the kids are always wanting hot chocolate or tea...and this will boil your water in about a minute!  Amazing, I know.

7.  This devotional, along with my Bible

8.  My Canon Rebel XTi

9.  My MacBook (which is shared with other family members too!)



10.  I end my day snuggling with one of these.

Now, tell me some of your favorite things that you use on a daily basis...Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Dede Hunter said...

*Sadly.... I'm addicted to Facebook!
*I also need my BREW coffee every morning.
*If something happened to my MAC I don't know what I would do.... my life/work is on that thing.
*My i-phone. I LOVE being able to check e-mails when I am not at home.
*Candycorn cause its fall! :) I have a hand full every night.

Dede Hunter said...

Oh... and I also check this blog every morning to check up on what you are all doing!

Lori said...

Stacey - I'm loving this blog post idea! (I may just steal it!) Ok - my daily favorites -
*Technology is a daily part of my life - blog checking, email, facebook, podcasts, ipod, etc.
*Music - I'm listening to Passion CD's regularly
*reading one story a day from my Japanese Children's picture Bible (I also have a Picture dictionary like yours only in Japanese! - great tool!)
*coffee - usually from Starbucks with a Japanese classmate
*commuting by bike &/or train
*journal & favorite pen- to record random thoughts or process new experiences

Amy Ross said...

Hey there... I just finished my blog. Definitely not as interesting as yours...

I love it that you still like your Olivia book...isn't that from the Circus Birthday!

Have a great weekend...

Brad & Stacey said...

Dede-
I forgot to add "something chocolate" because I definitely have something chocolate everyday too! Thanks for you comments!

Lori-steal any ideas...anytime! Glad you are doing well.

Amy-
the book is from the circus birthday. sweet memories, so I am glad that he LOVES that book!

Shannon said...

Stacey - I thought number 10 was going to be a picture of Brad!!! :)